What else do I need?
Nutshell comes with everything you need to build, test and run your own enterprise apps, right out of the box. There are no hidden surprises. Anything you might need, you’ve probably got already. Here’s a handy checklist…
1. Basic desktop/laptop computer
Nutshell runs in a web browser, so there’s nothing to download or install. We recommend Google Chrome, but it’ll work just fine in Microsoft Internet Explorer too.
Nutshell works with:
- Google Chrome (recommended)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (if you must)
- Firefox (soon)
- Safari (soon)
2. Employees with mobile devices
Nutshell builds apps for iOS, Android, Windows 10 and MacOS, which means it’s perfect for businesses who rely on Bring Your Own Device.
Nutshell builds apps for:
- iOS (current major version +2)
- Android (current version +3)
- Windows 10
3. Your resident spreadsheet wizard
Every business has one; that special person who can spreadsheet their way out of any tricky situation. That person’s destiny is to be your Nutshell ninja!
The best Nutshell ninjas are:
- Visual/kinetic learners
- Able to fathom spreadsheet formulas
- Familiar with basic app terminology
- Determined to make a difference
Sounds too good to be true, right?
Nutshell more than lives up to the hype. Schedule a 20 minute demo, tailored to your business, and we'll prove it!